Yum yummy food in my tummy

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm watching Top Chef Masters now as a break from exam work. I want to be a judge on this show because the thought of eating five separate meals at one time sounds delectable. They are all working to win thousands of dollars but it all goes to charities. This does not help with my new tendency to sympathy crying. "Awww, look a the charity that feeds millions of small children a year!!! Ohhh sob sob weep weep.." I tear up at that Target commercial where the people ask all of the questions- Can only children have chewable vitamins? What is the difference between Tylenol and Advil? Then they answer "We became pharmacists to help you answer these questions." And then it's awww they have a calling- that is so nice! Seriously. That is how I act. It is very difficult to watch things anymore. But standing back and taking a look at it- it's hilarious!! It's important to stop and laugh at yourself. Even when it comes down to symptoms of a disorder I cannot change. Life is still funny and I still have to laugh. Even when I'm crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS