Baking and happy texts!

Monday, July 26, 2010

I am watching Pollyanna right now. I have forgotten how much I love this movie. It's about the things I love most- being happy and glad. She just has this infectious nature of happiness around her that makes the whole town smile and move around their grumpyness. She plays the glad game- always coming up with things that are good, no matter what the situation.

I've also been baking all weekend. Apple turnovers, baked brie, basic french bread, homemade blueberry muffins and today delightful focaccia! All from scratch. I even kneaded the bread by hand! (Thanks to Benjamin for his help!) I'm simply addicted to making things. Then I just want a little taste and I am content to give the rest away. Which I did- I gave away half to my neighbors right before dinner... he started eating it right out of the bag, so i assume it was pretty good. What should I make next?

And please, that's what the comment box is for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS