A Lovely Chat

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I had a wonderful call today from a YAGM alum who told me all about her experience and answered all of my silly questions. It turns out that she went to Jerusalem! So naturally, I wanted to know all about that and she was more than happy to oblige. She worked in a school there that was run by the Lutheran church. We talked about why she went, why I want to go, what it was like, how life is different now that she's back- a million little things. A good 45 minute call. So naturally, I'm even more excited than I thought I was. Knowing even more about it has somehow got me more excited. Funny how that works. So now I'm biding my time until my phone interview and checking up on my references. This is all really exciting! I cannot accurately convey my emotion of thrill through words, as I am now learning, looking back on my writing. Perhaps more exclamation points? I'll work on that while I'm waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS