Oh Bah Humbug!!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I hate having crummy days. It doesn't seem to matter who's there or what you're doing, things seem gray. It didn't help that the world outside was gray too. Yesterday wasn't so stellar either. I think part of it is that I feel a little lost. I've been working on/thinking about this application for months and thinking about the program for years. Now it's not in my hands anymore. Literally. I found out that the latest I could hear back would be March 25. That seems like forever away. I also found out that the priority deadline doesn't mean anything since they don't consider applications on a rolling basis- so why was I hurrying to get that finished? Still don't know the answer to that one. They start considering on March 2. That's 19 days from now. Good news: I know they have the application. I sent back another 3 page pdf that they sent me when I got my application and I got confirmation that they have that one. I did hear from an alum of the program and she's going to call me within the next two weeks. So I guess that's one big thing to look forward to. It'll give me a chance to ask some questions from someone who's been through it. Now I have to think of some questions! (Insert short pause here) I just wrote down 15 in 7 minutes. I'm sure we'll think of something to talk about. :)

My neck has been so stiff the past few days. I don't know what I've been doing wrong, but it seems to crack whenever I move my neck back or to the side. Weird. I also can't seem to get enough sleep. When I'm awake, I'm very much alert and not drowsy, but I feel like I could drop off to sleep the second I lie down. Which is not true because for the past few nights, I've been restless, not able to get in the right position or I'll just stare at the ceiling. Meh. I just must be off schedule somehow, just in a bit of a funk. I'm sure I'll be right in a few days time. I just need to find a new project- something to do or focus on. I'm sure it should be cleaning my room, but that has never been an appealing notion. It is when I'm procrastinating on something else, but the drive to do it when there's nothing else to do... lacking. I should probably get back to working on my quilt. At the moment I couldn't tell you where I put it last. Taxes! Ahh I have to do those too. Ugh. I dislike paperwork. And I have a book I'm supposed to read for my pastor. So I have been procrastinating. And I didn't even know it. Perhaps my room really will get clean...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS