yeah, yeah, yeah, i know

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I know, I know it's been forever and you've probably forgotten that I had a blog (apparently I did too). Things I have done in the mean time...
1. I lost 30 pounds.
2. FINALLY mailed my application for the ELCA's Young Adults in Global Mission.
3. Went on a date.
4. Got Planet Earth for Christmas and have slowly been watching it and it's AMAZING.
5. Bought too much stationary. But you can never have too much if you write a lot of letters. And I do.
6. Bought a lizard watch that makes me happy and makes me look like I'm 12 even though I
7. Turned 22.
8. Just completed 4 months at my current job!
9. I am having my first weekend off in 4 months!
10. Went about having some confidence in my general demeanor.
11. Sent secrets to PostSecret.
12. Look for my secrets every week.
13. Got Netflix and am working on catching up to the rest of America's movie love.
14. I love wins.failblog.org- it makes me sooo happy.
15. Found some meds that work!
16. Grew out my hair/Never got it cut - whichever way you want to look at it
17. I am almost done reading The Secret Garden and it is completely wonderful.
18. I tried to like poetry.
19. I failed at trying to like poetry. Again.
20. Found more ridiculously big words to use.

So all in all, it's been a good few months and I promise to write more often!

2 comments:

  1. Lauren - that's great. I'm glad you've applied for the YAGM. I had some friends from college that did that and they loved it. Prayers continue for you!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS