finally heard back

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I got an email today informing me I didn't get into the YAGM program. I am working on making my peace with that and I'm scouting out any other programs starting this year doing similar things, both here and abroad. If you know of any for me to apply to, that would be great! I've enabled the comment box to be open to anyone, even if you don't have an account. So I'll take any help I can get. I'm already looking into the Presbyterian church's YAV program. It's already March, but if you know of anything - any cool programs at all - please let me know! I know it's a bummer about not getting into YAGM, but please no phone calls or emails right now- you might make me cry! I'm moving on and right now that's figuring out what I'm going to do next. Anything that sounds remotely interesting and possibly helping other people is what I want to do. So let me know if you know. This is already starting to sound really jumbled. But thanks for your support along the way. Love, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS