In Ivrea, Italy, thousands of citizens celebrate the beginning of Lent by throwing oranges at one another.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Listening to: Mumford & Sons on their album Sigh No More, but especially "The Cave," "Winter Winds," and "Roll Away Your Stone." The more I listen, the more I like.

Just finished reading: "Lamb" by Christopher Moore. Words cannot express how awesome I think this book is. God has a sense of humor is all I have to say! If I wrote a book, I would have written this one. So I guess I have to come up with a new idea for my book.

4 days. I'm trying not to let this kill me. And this isn't even a guarantee that I'm in the program.

The top three things that make me happy include the happiness I feel when I make other people happy. I'm not sure what the other two things are. Maybe stationary. And pancakes. Really, it doesn't take much.

Above all, maintain constant love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins. Be hospitable to one another without complaining. Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you have received. -1 Peter 4:8-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS