YAY JESUS!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I think I've done a post with this title before. I think it really kind of sums everything up. People always laugh when I say it, but it really is just the icing on the cake. I could go into some deep philosophical thoughts and ramblings on our Risen Lord, but in all honesty, I'm just glad we have Jesus. How could you not be? Jesus is nothing but sunshine on rainy days. Jesus is when you go "I'm screwed!" after something bad happens and then you realize he saved you, and then it's all "Oh. Nevermind." Jesus is when you sing really loud on Easter because YOU'RE JUST SO FREAKING GLAD THAT GOD SENT HIM. Jesus is medicine when you're sick and vitamins when you're well. Jesus is the reason the Old Testament makes sense. Jesus is God's soft side. Jesus is having your cake and eating it too. Jesus is finding out that you really do get everything you ever wanted. So I'll leave pastors to wax philosophical and theological on the texts of today. I'm just glad that Jesus is risen. He is risen indeed- Alleluia! Alleluia! Like I said, all summed up in "Yay Jesus!"

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS