This post is nothing more than a list of really awesome music that I'm listening to RIGHT NOW

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lake Michigan- Rogue Wave
Mama Said- The Shirelles
Bubbly- Colbie Caillat
Rock & Roll- Eric Hutchinson
Life, Love & Laughter- Donavon Frankenreiter
Bennie and the Jets- Elton John
Head Over Feet- Alanis Morissette
Belated Promise Ring- Iron & Wine
World Spins Madly On- The Weepies
Bluebird- Christina Perri
I Don't Want to Wait- Paula Cole
Beyond the Sea- Bobby Darin
Kiss Me- Sixpence None the Richer
I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow- The Soggy Bottom Boys
January Wedding- The Avett Brothers
Crossroads- Cream
Home- Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Paris (Ooh La La)- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Sugar Magnolia- Grateful Dead
Architects & Engineers- Guster
The Cave- Mumford & Sons
Roll Away Your Stone- Mumford & Sons
Grass Grows Greener- The Rapparees
Blue Side- Rooney
Lingering Still- She & Him
A-Punk- Vampire Weekend
I Just Can't Wait to Be King- The Lion King Soundtrack

By now, you know that I listen to just about everything. So this is a little indie, a little pop, a little old stuff, but just stuff I like. It makes me happy. Whether or not it's "cool" or not. And yeah, I Just Can't Wait to Be King is at the bottom of that playlist. It's on my iPod. I listen to it. I'm that cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS