Shattered illusions and delusions

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I can't believe it's Norway. Really? Norway?? They always seemed so nice. And now they have lunatics with bombs and guns. Well, now they think it's A luntic, a Norwegian who is doing bad things. The New York Times had a good article that kind of sums up the madness as of yesterday. The online link is http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/23/world/europe/23oslo.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&sq=norway&st=cse&scp=2. I'll put it in the links sidebar since I still can't get it to link directly in the post. Gotta work on that. I still don't know too much about the attacks, but at least 80 people are dead between a bombing in Oslo and one at an island summer camp. Those poor Norwegians. I'm going to wait a while before unleashing my comments on the situation, but I just can't believe that it's happened. No one seems really safe anymore. Anyway, the whole country, and especially the families of those killed, are in my thoughts and prayers. Think about them too. Just picture it happening in your town- it's scary. No one deserves to die that way. That's horrid. And there's no way to end this on a positive note. Please, just pray for them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS