1, 2, 3, 4, C-L-E-M-S-O-N

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Well, it's Wednesday at 12 am. I am leaving in (calculating in my head) 60 hours. Leaving on Friday and moving in "officially" on Saturday. But I think the thing I might be MORE excited about is that I get to see my sister Hannah on Friday!!! She and her boyfriend Benjamin have been in California since January. Benjamin lives in Clemson, so they're stopping for a week before heading back to Charleston where Hannah will be a junior at the College of Charleston. So I get to see her!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! My regularly disheveled room looks even more so now that I'm packing. Once again the question arises- what to take and what to leave? I have an apartment, but it is teeny tiny, so it's not like I'm going to have that much room to spread out. I have my own room, a flatmate from India who just arrived in the US today, and just a whole lot of excitement about the coming semester. I can't wait to just get the year started. It's going to be great!

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes as you start this exciting part of your life's journey. God bless. Denis H.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS