End of summer playlist

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I started a list in the sidebar called "Playlist in YouTube videos" (duh). I found all of the songs on YouTube, so if you're not familiar with them, it links you right to the video. I got the official videos if the band had posted one, but some aren't. I have a funky taste in music and sometimes it sounds the same and sometimes it's just a weird random jumble of things I like or that sound appealing to me. These are the songs I can't seem to stop hitting play on, or the ones that are just permanently on repeat in my car. Hopefully there's something new for you that you like. 2 Bands to pay special attention to: Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears and Noah and the Whale. Enjoy!

"The Idea of Growing Old"- The Features
"Gone"- Ben Folds
"Breathless"- Better Than Ezra
"Sugarfoot"- Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears
"Life, Love & Laughter"- Donavon Frankenreiter
"OK, It's Alright With Me"- Eric Hutchinson
"Pony (It's OK)- Erin McCarley
"Love"- Great Big Sea
"You & I"- Ingrid Michaelson
"Hold Me"- Jamie Grace and tobyMac
"Your Arms Around Me"- Jens Lekman
"Merry Happy"- Kate Nash
"L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N."- Noah and the Whale
"On The Radio"- Regina Spektor
"Lake Michigan"- Rogue Wave
"Sweet Darlin'"- She & Him
"Mama Said"- The Shirelles
"Kiss Me"- Sixpence None the Richer
"Leaving On the 5th"- Voxhaul Broadcast

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS