Dear Reader

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I promised I would write later this weekend, and now it's the end of the weekend- so here it goes. Things in my life don't seem to be getting any better. That's the honest truth. The bipolar thing is really starting to drain me. That and not being able to fall asleep until 4 (I'm really not exaggerating, that's the earliest I fall asleep) is killing me. I've also developed something very odd on my scalp. Sounds gross. It is. It's weird but writing seems to be the only way I can talk about this. The verbal thing was explained in the last post. I wonder if this ever helps anyone or if I'm just spilling my guts to people around the world and the 281 friends I have on facebook. Apparently someone is reading it because the number of hits I've gotten in the last week have been off the charts. And the response has been really interesting as well. I think that's what I'd like to talk about today. I'm getting calls from friends, emails, facebook messages, and texts with this flood of support. I don't know why but I always find it amazing when people start with "so I read your blog and I just wanted to check in with you." It honestly makes me smile every time. I really have the best friends. I just wanted you all to know that this tiny blog means a lot to me and even though it has the biggest audience of anything I do, it's where I feel uninhibited. Free to write whatever I want and be completely honest. I don't lie here. And though I think my comment count is a whopping 14 on all posts combined, the support that I get outside of it is amazing. Thank you everyone who has just said "I'm thinking about you" or "I'm here to talk if you want to." It means more to me than I can express right now. When I'm ready to talk to you personally or send you an email, I'll let you know. Until then, thanks for the support!

1 comment:

  1. We are all checking in with you and supporting you because you are an amazing woman who we are blessed to have as a friend. Don't forget that!

    Love,
    Sarah Fried

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS