I love the weekend

Friday, October 21, 2011

Well, it's another weekend and another "game day" weekend. It is very exhausting to be a Clemson Tiger this season. Seriously, it's a bit intense when your town is over-run by eager fans and families ready to be a part of a seriously long winning streak. The cynical fan is becoming just a tad more hopeful. Not having Friday classes is a dream. It's like having two Saturdays in a row. And it's scarf season! I love scarves. I don't know how many I have, but once the weather gets chillier, then it's a scarf a day! I can't wait to wear my Scotland scarves! They are so gorgeous and really unique. But it's Solid Orange Friday so I've got my orange scarf on to go to Rock the 'John- to kickoff, excuse me, tip off, the basketball season. It should be fun. I have gone to lunch with an old high school friend and got a package all the way from Scotland! Then I spend tomorrow (hopefully quiet) catching up on some homework. Rather boring post, I suppose, but better something than nothing. I'll work on coming up with something more cerebral for the next post. Maybe I'll post some pictures from Rock the 'John tonight. :) Oh yeah, and capping off the day with a viewing of Footloose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS