I'm still here...

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yep. I'm still here. It's November 19th and I am still in Clemson. I won't be back in Charleston for another week. Yes, the final medical withdraw paperwork was not completed Friday, so I am stuck in my empty apartment (my dad came and took most of the stuff back home). It's rather depressing. I am also running out of things to do. I really should try and enjoy this time that I have. I have a few days alone. I can't apply for jobs since I can't actually follow up on any of them, not being at home. I have no school work. I have nothing I have to be doing. I should enjoy this, right? Yes. I should. Except that I'm missing Thomas and my family and my friends. I just found an eyelash on my nose. Okay, I'm going to close my computer for the night, put on some music, take my medicine, and work on my quilt until I'm sleepy. Tomorrow I'll wake up and strive to do the things that I always say I don't have time for. I'll write someone a letter, sew, create a pattern for a new stuffed animal, read, do 20 sudoku puzzles in a row, balance my checkbook, make my wedding registry list, go for a long walk in brisk weather, straighten my hair, and color. That should keep me occupied for a while. As an aside, I have decided to do what so many people have been telling me to do for years: I'm going to write. Or at least, I'm going to look for a writing job. I'll keep going on the blog, obviously, but see if maybe someone needs an entry-level writer of some kind. If you know of anything or have any ideas, please email me at the blog's website or leave a comment. Also looking for ideas if I wanted to get something published, but I have no idea where I would go with that. Hence the begging for suggestions. If I wrote a book, what would you want to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS