Someone else said it

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I am very sorry that I have waited so long to post something. To say the least, my life has been busy. I will probably write a very long post tomorrow after I have continued to gather my thoughts. Until then I will leave you with some of my favorite quotes that I have continued to gather and might offer you a glimpse of what's been going on lately. I promise, more detail later.

Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it. -Jacques Prevert

Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be. -Anton Checkhov

Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles. -Charlie Chaplin

When I went to school, they asked me what i wanted to be when i grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life. -John Lennon

Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of these things and still be calm in your heart. -Unknown

We can only learn to love by loving. -Iris Murdoch

Before you speak, ask yourself: is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence? -Shirdi Sai Baba

The adventure of life is to learn.
The goal of life is to grow.
The nature of life is to change.
The challenge of life is to overcome.
The essence of life is to care.
The secret of life is to dare.
The beauty of life is to give.
The joy of life is to love!
-William Ward

Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry. -Robert Heinlein

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you've imagined. -Thoreau

She seemed to have had the ability to stand firmly on the rock of her past, while being completely and unregretfully in the present. -Madeline L'Engle

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS