The Best Wedding Playlist (Ever)

Monday, February 20, 2012

In the whole getting married and enjoying being married theme, this was my "I'm getting married in a week, trying to keep my head, and keep focused" playlist. Enjoy it! Hopefully I will put YouTube videos up on a sidebar later today.

"You & I" - Ingrid Michaelson - Be OK
"Green Eyes" - Coldplay - A Rush Of Blood To The Head
"You Make My Dreams" - Melee - Devils and Angels
"Awake My Soul" - Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More
"The Idea of Growing Old" - The Features - Exhibit A
"Hold You In My Arms" - Ray LaMontagne - Trouble
"Home" - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Up From Below
"You're the One That I Want" - John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John - Grease
"I Love Being Here With You" - Peggy Lee - Six Feet Under
"We're Going to Be Friends" - Jack Johnson - Sing-a-Longs and Lullabies for the Film Curious George
"Gotta Have You" - The Weepies - Say I Am You
"My Best Friend" - Tim McGraw - A Place In The Sun
"Come Away With Me" - Norah Jones - Come Away With Me
"All 'Cause of You" - The 88 - Over and Over
"I'm A Believer" - Smash Mouth - Shrek
"Love and Memories" - O.A.R. - Stories of a Stranger
"Your Smiling Face" - James Taylor - Greatest Hits Volume 2
"Banana Pancakes" - Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams
"Accidentally in Love" - Counting Crows - Shrek 2
"Count On Me" - Bruno Mars - Doo-Wops & Hooligans
"Then (Piano Mix)" - Brad Paisley - Hits Alive [Disc 1]
"Everybody" - Ingrid Michaelson - Everybody

2 comments:

  1. I love that yalls first dance was to "You and I." This has become one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a great song- so honest and sweet.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS