Wedding, Wedding, Wedding

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Soooo, I'm married! Yay! Sorry about the delay in writing, but getting married and being married is a busy business. As things start to settle, I promise to write more, and to show that I am so sorry, here are some absolutely fabulous pictures of my wedding and reception. These stunning shots almost make our wedding look better than it was. Okay, not really- the whole day was out-of-this-world-amazing. But our photographer, Caroline, did a fantastic job. And now I hope you click on the link below to be shepherded to another site for a small taste of our wedding and how in love Thomas and I are. Have a great day!
http://riverlandstudios.com/lauren-thomas-cottage-on-the-creek-wedding/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS