Wedding Photos

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I've been meaning to post pictures from the wedding but you know me... I forget. All photography credit (unless otherwise noted) is from the amazing Caroline Howard of Riverland Studios.

 the church

my blue shoes 

getting ready 

maid of honor Sarah, me, sisters Hannah and Madison (also bridesmaids) 

 me, and the best dad in the world

giddy to walk down the asile 

the first of many surprises- first kiss as a major dip! 

a triumphal exit

better than any posed shot!

goofing around with the wedding party on the dock 

another surprise- the first dance... with hand motions 

about 150 birds I made for the photobooth 

my wedding cake- with Namie's buttercream frosting. it was awesome 

Thomas and me at the photobooth

2 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS