Moving sucks the life out of me

Friday, May 25, 2012

Hey-oh! Sorry I've been completely out of touch. Thomas and I are moving on base! Yipee!! We got the key today. Yes, they only had one, and it lead to quite a phaff. We went to get copies at Lowes and they didn't have the right size and it's Memorial day weekend so the housing office was basically all "too bad, we'll be open Tuesday." Normally, not a big deal except WE'RE MOVING THIS WEEKEND. Ugh. So to Ace Hardware tomorrow and hopefully they can copy our funky key. Why does every tiny thing seem infinitely more stressful when moving? Thankfully my littlest sister is here for the weekend watching Moby and helping pack. The new house is also perfect. We have THREE closets in the master bedroom. I've never seen so many! We have two spare bedrooms, a one car garage, a huge patio area, a yard, sooo many gardening options in the front of the house and in the back, a decent sized kitchen and just so many things to love! I can't believe how blessed we are. We just skipped through a huge waiting list and are basically moving into our dream house (for now). Praise be! Even though moving and packing seems to drive me crazy and Thomas up a wall, we are so happy. Can't wait to have house-warming parties too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS