30 Day Blog Post Challenge

Thursday, July 5, 2012

As you know, I've been yammering on about wanting to write more, so I figure this is the way that's going to happen. I've been seeing these blog challenges everywhere, but after about 25 minutes of online hunting (and that's all I could bring myself to do), I decided that it was time for me to come up with my own. The ones that I've found were either too much like high school (OMG, what are your crushes initials?) or too much like an interrogation room (asked for 5 confessions- confessions of what??). So I picked out the few questions that I did like and then came up with my own for the rest. So for 30 days, I will write a post dealing with each of these things. I may try to do it every day, but I wouldn't hold your breath. I tried to make it a little of what you may not know about me, a bit of faith, and some fun things too. Some are left purposefully vague. I'll keep writing regular posts too, but plans always help. Here we go:



MY OWN 30 DAY BLOG POST CHALLENGE:
1. 15 fun facts about yourself.
2. If you could have dinner with 6 people, who would they be?
3. What's an article of clothing you're deeply attached to?
4. Write a few 6 word memoirs.
5. Thoughts on God.
6. A great book that you see yourself in.
7. Best day ever.
8. What are you looking forward to the most in the next 6 months?
9. Best compliment ever.
10. 10 likes.
11. 10 dislikes.
12. A letter to anyone.
13. A picture of yourself.
14. Your middle name.
15. Best concert ever and one you want to attend.
16. Siblings.
17. 5 ways to win your heart.
18. How could you improve your prayer life?
19. Top 10 songs for you now.
20. Something or someone you miss.
21. Your fears.
22. A quote you try to live by.
23. Improve your relationship with God.
24. 5 items you lust after.
25. Favorite blog posts since you started your blog.
26. Somewhere you'd like to move.
27. What you've learned in the past year.
28. Only two brands of clothes you could wear for the rest of your life.
29. Shuffle on your iPod.
30. Favorite photos of you.

Also, if any of you have blogs and you'd like to complete this, please send me a link to your blog in the form of a comment or email. Thanks! Also included a photo if you wish to link this to Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. I might take you up on this! It looks like it could be fun. I'll follow yours if you follow mine, and we can both laugh at each other even if nobody else does...

    http://sarahsquarah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS