No. 13- A picture of me

Monday, July 23, 2012

I never have pictures taken of me. I'm generally the one behind the camera. Out of the 600 pictures I took in Scotland, 10 of them were of me. The most pictures of me- my wedding photos. But I told myself that professionally done portraits of myself wouldn't count. I don't know why, but they don't (maybe because I don't really have curly hair). I usually don't like having my picture taken. It never seems to come out the way that I feel that I look. What do I really look like? What describes me? What if I'm lost and my photo is put on a milk carton? Which one would Thomas choose? But this is not a milk carton photo. This is a picture that I think describes me perfectly- slightly weird, bizarre, sarcastic- in a good humored way, smiling, and having a good time. This was the night Thomas and I got engaged. If you wish to see more from that night, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS