No. 7- Best Day Ever

Saturday, July 14, 2012


I started writing a post about how the best day ever was my wedding day. And it was- it was the best day of my life. What makes the perfect day in married life? Easy, it's what we're doing tomorrow.


Thomas will be 27 tomorrow! And we are going to celebrate the perfect summer's day.


I made him a birthday banner of origami paper and the scrap triangles were made into a banner for the stairs. Fresh fruit is sliced for his breakfast (he wakes up before me). Chalk birthday greeting outside when he goes to walk the dog. Sorry the picture is grainy- I had to do this at 11:30pm after he had gone to bed. Yes, the black blob is a submarine.


After I get up, we'll move his car and put Moby on his lead and we'll decorate the driveway with sidewalk chalk.


Copious amounts of lemonade will be consumed by the humans, and ice cubes provided for Moby to munch on. We need to wash the dog, so when we're gross and sweaty, we move to the backyard to wash the dog and probably play in the hose ourselves. We might go to the pool... we might just lay in the backyard... we might watch a movie. Probably will have dinner with my parents (Sunday Night Pizza Night tradition) and they will give Thomas his birthday present.

(Above) This was Thomas's birthday party before he went to Virginia and we thought he wouldn't be here. Lucky guy has had at least 4 birthday celebrations already.

The perfect day is spending time with the people you love doing the things you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS