OH MY GRACIOUS GOODNESS!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you.

In July only, I had 1,154 reads on my blog!!

Let me put that in perspective for you. It took me 19 months when I first started my blog to get that high. In the first two years my monthly average was about 150-250 reads. In the last six months, things have really taken off- reads around the 400s. But I am blown away this month. It puts my final total at 7,130. I love to see where y'all are reading from. I get giddy when I can get all of the continents in a week (Africa is the hardest to get).

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this blog. Sometimes I wonder why you do, but I am grateful. I hope you enjoy it and get something from it. Speaking of getting things...

FREE STUFF! Yeah! I'm doing my first-ever giveaway. Here's what you get:
1. The chance to pick the topic for a blog post.
2. A few postcards from my postcard collection and some of my favorite stationary that I talk about so much.
3. My autograph. (Yes, I can write by hand).
4. A mix-cd.
5. Something else...
Not super big, but I have no sponsors and no money, so I have to be creative.

*****UPDATE: The big 'ol fat giveaway is a stuffed animal! That I will make. See this? Something along those lines. May or may not be a seersucker shark.*****

RULES:
Here's what I need from you. You need to comment on this post with your name (just your first is okay), what you would like me to give away one day(be realistic please so I might be able to include it), what you think the animal should be, and what you enjoy reading most on this blog (favorite posts, crafts, pictures, etc). You have to have all four. Easy peasy.

*Only one entry per person.
*Open to all readers, near and far.
*It's open until August 9, 2012 at 9pm, EST.
*Contents subject to change. Just 'cuz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS