All I have to say, someone else said

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Today I read a really amazing article by a guy named Shane Claiborne. He lives in Philadelphia and runs a ministry for the poor called The Simple Way. And if you're new to this blog or need a refresher, you could say this guy and I have a pretty firm grip on the same type of Christianity. Please spend whatever time you have where you would have read a longer post by me to read his guest article in Esquire by clicking here. Be prepared to smile, and then think about how you view Christianity in America- and in your own heart.
much love, and God's Peace +
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Shane Claiborne is awesome! I heard him speak at Greenbelt last week and I totally agreed with everything that he said. His books have been recommended to me, so I will recommend them to you.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS