No. 22- A Quote you try to live by

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

No commentary here, just the words. Meditate on them.

Daily Advice:
Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry. -Robert Heinlein

Living With and Accepting Others:
If you judge people, you have no time to love them. -Mother Teresa

When I'm Nervous:
What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Religion:
Kindness has converted more sinners than zeal, eloquence and learning. -Fredrick W. Faber

My Faith:
Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times. -Martin Luther

Stay Strong:
Fight the good fight of the faith; take hold of the eternal life. -1 Timothy 6:12

Absolute Favorite Bible Passage:
"Now the Lord came to me saying,
'Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.'
Then I said, 'Ah, Lord God! Truly I do not know how to speak, for I am only a boy." But the Lord said to me, 
'Do not say I am only a boy'; for you shall go to all to whom I send you, and you shall speak whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you, says the Lord.'
Then the Lord put out his hand and touched my mouth; and the Lord said to me, 'Now I have put my words in your mouth."
-Jeremiah 1:4-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS