No. 25- Favorite Posts Since I started This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm excited about this post, but it's a little daunting. I have written 195 blog posts in two and a half years. That's a lot of writing. I also remember what the blog first looked like when I started (blue and green dots). I think my mom may have been my only reader (and I know you've read every post since, Mom. Thank you!)...

Took about 2 hours, and there are still lots of posts here. It was an interesting experience, to go through and read things that I wrote so long ago. Some are short, some long. Would love to hear what have been your favorites so far! Leave a comment if you can.

2010
Walk Humbly
To Do and Not to Do
77 to 490 Times. Get crackin'. That's a lot of forgivin'.
Learning how to be Lauren
Shark Attack!
You're caught up in the fight of your life
While you were out

2011
It really is the World Wide Web
In Celebration of Valentine's Day
Last bit of March
Honesty is not the best policy.
YAY JESUS!
So are the people who were expecting the Rapture to happen today totally disappointed?
22 Life Lessons
Showers are powerful things
My Aunt Tina
Time to come clean
Thanksgiving List

2012
The life and times of Moby
Dear So and So, please and thanks
One of my all-time favorites: 1 John
The Legal Pad Challenge
Things that keep my faith

Favorites from the blog challenge: 1, 4, 5, 12, 16. 17, 18, 21, 22

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS