Outside in sunshine

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Total slacker lately, I know. Without going into a lot of detail, the past week has been really exhausting.  I'm spending some time with my family tomorrow and then going to Virginia on Sunday! Thomas and I are taking a mini vacation for a few days he has off and I am thrilled to see him again. I can't believe I've been married 6 months already. Does the rest of marriage go by this quickly? So in honor of my beloved husband (and Moby's one year birthday), here are some photos. Thomas bought me a new camera before he left (I am one seriously blessed girl) and then I dragged him out in the fading light to play around with my new toy. When I get my male model back, we'll go out in better light and better talent- but here's what I've got so far. (I suggest clicking on them to make it bigger)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS