Monday's Mix Tape

Monday, November 12, 2012

1. The Black Key's "Gold on the Ceiling." I know, controversy galore over the changing of their sound, but this song still makes me dance every time I hear it. Don't you want to rock out?


2. The Lumineer's "Ho Hey." One night at bible study/life group, we were all singing this song- but all at different points- whatever we had gotten stuck in our head! I'll be dancing to this one too.


3. "Some Nights" by Fun. Fun. is all over the radio, and this song is so addicting! I'm sure you've heard it by now. Thomas and I have a great deal of fun singing along to this in the car. Dogs run away in horror when we get to the falsetto. :)


4. "I'll Make a Man Out of You" from Mulan. One of the best songs ever from a great movie.


5. "The Other Side" by Bruno Mars. Can you tell I like to dance on my Mondays?


What's on your Monday playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS