Music to get you through the rest of the week

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1. "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours" -Stevie Wonder. I watched You've Got Mail. You can't tell me that you don't want to dance. Sing. Look like a fool.


2. "Bossa Nova Baby" -Elvis Presley. You know kids, let's just keep on dancing today.


3. "Feeling Alright" -Joe Cocker. Please tell me you're feeling groovier after checking out his shirt- and the sideburns.


4. "Lonely Boy" -The Black Keys. I love this man and his dance moves. Watch it all the way to the end- it just keeps getting better.


5. "50 Ways to Say Goodbye" -Train. Because it's funny and stuck in my head often.


6. "More Than a Feeling" -Boston. This one is for my husband. But before you ask, I love you sweetie, but you would look ridiculous with a mustache like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS