3 years of Faith and Macaroni

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

In the last three years...
I have posted 237 times.

There have been 11,509 page reads.

Half of them have come in the last 8 months!

People on 6 continents and at least 55 countries have read this blog.

The most-read post has been The Best Wedding Playlist (Ever). Listening to "You & I" as I type this! Anyone remember our dance moves?

Most of y'all went nuts over the 30 Day Blog Post Challenge - the most reads per day (129) and month (1,154).

So I just want to thank you. My new readers, the ones who have been reading this crazy thing from the very beginning, and everyone I've picked up along the way. Thank you for reading as I learned to find my voice, as I'm still finding my voice. This is still a tiny little blog- so all of this growth is still huge and awesome to me. I appreciate your comments more than you know- they really do make my day. I love getting emails from you, Facebook messages, encouragement, and praise. I love writing my rambling thoughts, but I love even more when you ask me to talk about something. So, for the next three years (God willing), keep giving me feedback. More serious stuff, blog challenges, pregnancy things, craft projects, or just more tirades against people not wearing enough clothing in the grocery store? You let me know.

Malta, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, the United Kingdom, Panama, Singapore, Spain, Lybia, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Hong Kong, Peru, Venezuela, Tanzania, Bahrain, Israel, Croatia, Italy, Taiwan, Ecuador, Serbia, Uruguay, the United States, Belarus, Australia, Germany, France, Belgium, Malaysia, Ukraine, Russia, Poland, India, Denmark, Pakistan, Mexico, Brazil, China, Sweden, Philippine, Ireland, Indonesia, New Zealand, Palestinian territories, the Netherlands, Jamaica, South Africa, Mongolia, South Korea, Romania, Iceland, Argentina, Turkey, Syria

Where are you reading from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS