This is why we can't have nice things

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Have you heard of dog shaming? Consider this my submission.

I came home the other day to find this. There are no words. Moby, my sweet puppy, went bananas while I was gone for 2 hours. He must have had some idea that he was in trouble, because he sat there and let me take pictures. And whimpered softly.

Hi, I'm Moby. I'm a German Shorthair Pointer.

My humans put this really nice fluffy bed in my crate. 
For two months, I did not abuse the privilege.

Then the smoke alarm went off while my humans were out.

I freaked out a little.

Now I want to have a contest to see who can create the funniest internet meme. Like this one. Or this one. Or this one. Submit your caption in a comment or email, and I'll make the funniest ones and post them back here. 

In other news, Little One moved today! Like, I could actually feel it. Actually, I can feel it. It hasn't stopped moving. Apparently all it needed was a pep talk from Dad-to-be last night, when he told it that he knows it's nice to be lazy on a cushy waterbed-bladder, but it would really make my day if he/she put the moves on. It definitely has made my day. More on this when my 20 week post (can you believe it??) is up tomorrow or Monday.

2 comments:

  1. My dog used to do that all the time! I stop buying him beds after a while. I felt bad that he didn't have a soft spot during the day, but really he brought it upon himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never put mats in with puppies, but we thought since Moby will be 2 in August, we could test it out with an old, smaller mat. It worked out great for a while. If I find a really great deal on one, maybe we could try it again in 6 months! Most days they seem totally content in their "den." They live in our living room in a cozy air-conditioned house with fresh water and Nylabones... I think their quality of life is just fine! :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS