29 Weeks

Thursday, June 6, 2013

 29 Weeks and enjoying some time off in the mountains!

How far along? 29 weeks. Baby girl is the size of an acorn squash... but the odds of me cooking an acorn squash on my vacation was slim to none, so no produce this week. 15 inches and over 2.5 pounds. She's putting on weight quickly, hiccuping lots, and moving frequently.
Gender? It's a she-bean!
Movement? All the time! I can really feel how strong she's getting. However, I am not enjoying her new-found ability to put her feet behind my ribs and push.
Food cravings? Meat. I eat a lot of protein and iron-rich foods.
Have you started to show? Holy cow, do I look pregnant in these pictures!
Symptoms? Cramping in my feet and legs, back pain, itchy skin, shortness of breath, going to the bathroom all of the time. Seriously. A lot.
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
Total weight gain? Not sure, I don't have a scale on vacation. Probably 16 or 17 pounds.
Best moment this week? We've been in the mountains! Our "babymoon" as people call it, is a week long trip to Western North Carolina. We've been hanging out, doing next to nothing, and generally enjoying life. It's the first time Thomas has had time off since our honeymoon, so we are really happy and relaxed. Just enjoying some time as a couple before our little girl gets here!


4 comments:

  1. These might be my favorite pictures. The one of Thomas too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree- these might be my favorites!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Non-maternity maxi skirts make the best maternity clothing!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS