34 & 35 Weeks

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

 34 weeks with one of my best friends and big sis in my sorority, Sarah. 
Sorry guys, I know she's cute, but she's taken. (Hi, Tom!)

How far along? 34/35 weeks! I'm sorry I'm so belated, things have been a little crazy. We've stopped the produce pictures because they seem very far from accurate and again, crazy life. Have you ever seen a 17" long coconut? Me neither.
Gender? It's a she-bean!
Movement? All the flippin' time! She moves all day, all night and I love it. Every few days, I can feel her reach somewhere she's never reached before and it amazes me. She's getting so big!
Food cravings? Fresh fruit, ice water, brownies, and breakfast foods (eggs, toast, etc).
Have you started to show? Yep. It took 8 months, but I look pregnant. I went to visit Sarah in Maryland at the beginning of July and we went to DC for the day. On the metro, it was super crowded- with one seat available. I asked the lady if anyone was sitting there, and she started to say no, but I put on my sweetest face with just a hint of "don't-mess-with-me" and laid my arm across my belly... whatdoyaknow, that seat was available. :) 
Symptoms? Huge giant belly, difficulty breathing, back aches.
Belly Button in or out? Half flat, half out. Yeah, it looks weird.
Midwife? She continues to grow, I continue to gain weight, and her little heartbeat is still wondrous to hear and perfect in my ears and the midwife's.
Total weight gain? 24 pounds. For almost 9 months pregnant, I'm very small.
This week? It was great to visit with Sarah and have a little rest away from home. It was nice to be with my best friend and her sweet, sweet family. They took great care of me and though they treated me so kindly because of my large state, it was nice not thinking about the nursery or how many things I have left to do or buy all the time. 
-----------
Follow me on Facebook. Follow my blog on Bloglovin'. 

2 comments:

  1. So close! I craved fresh fruit my entire pregnancy, I couldn't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely an upside to being pregnant in the summer! Nothing better than cheap, in-season fruit! Thanks for commenting.

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS