Happiest of Halloweens!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween from your friendly neighborhood shark and scuba diver!

Calmest shark attack victim ever.

Nom, nom, nom...

Succumbing to her wounds. (with a pacifier regulator) 

Scuba tank. The sparkly thing on Thomas's sweatshirt is supposed to be a sea urchin.

Make your own:

Scuba diver/tank:
$0.49 turtleneck onesie
$1.98 black tights
$0.30 tubing from the hardware store
$3 puff fabric paint
Water bottle, yellow spray paint, black electrical tape, elastic, ribbon on flippers - already owned

Ocean sweatshirt/shark mits:
about $3 worth of felt sheets for the shark mits and fish/crab/squid/etc
$1 for the sea urchins
blue sweatshirt, hot glue- already owned

The mits were just sewn oven-mit style with the teeth hot-glued on. The fish and crab and sea urchins were glued to the sweatshirt. For less than ten dollars, we got an awesome costume!


Follow me on Facebook. Follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Still can't get enough? Follow me on Instagram. Every now and then I remember to take a picture of my life.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I wasn't the octopus tonight. I was the one handing out candy. Do you want an octopus recap? It was super easy to make.

      Delete
  2. omg, that is the cutest thing ever!!! Way to go on creativity!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS