Monday, December 23, 2013

Four Months


Many thanks to Sarah for the antlers!

Things I forgot to add to last week's post:
-The girl loves her mirrors. We spend a lot of time in front of them. Vain little baby.
-Currently in the midst of a major growth spurt. Nursing sporadically and frequently for very short periods of time, and way more fussy than usual. Such fun.
-Also at the four month peak of spit up. You probably don't care to know that, but that is why there are only 2 pictures from this particular photo shoot.
-Thomas is home for 12 days of leave (not to be confused with the 12 days of Christmas), and she is such a Daddy's girl. How do you think I got these smiles? We love having him around.

Cutest little elf.

Little Instagram sneak peek (find me here and just request to follow- I'll accept):

Bought those elf diapers at Target! Almost too big, but I don't care.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. ahhh!! that first picture!! LOL, I can't handle it!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cuteness is overwhelming! :) She's such a little ham!

      Delete