Friday, April 25, 2014

Quilt Top Finish!


The top is finally finished! 
It probably wouldn't have taken so long if I hadn't started it at the busiest point in my life. :)


This is probably one of the best pictures as far as color accuracy.
 

This one is the best for my husband's cute face.
 


Now to make the backing, binding, and actually finish it....

If you're really, really, really going to miss me, I'll try posting a bit more on the Faith and Macaroni Facebook page (maybe some web links or photos) and I'm actually on Instagram a good bit.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh - it's awesome!!! I was thinking of making quilts for my boys... but I'm pretty sure I'll go the etsy route. ;) TOO much work! You did so great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the colours of the fabrics Lauren!
    What a great accomplishment (well beside the greatest accomplishment of Margaret that is :) ).

    ReplyDelete