Nine Months

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Going through my drafts folder and found this. No words, just a few pictures of Margaret at 9 months. For posterity's sake, I suppose.

Oh, and a little bit of blog stuff: thinking about changing the name of this blog (not sure yet), but the address will remain the same if that happens. The Facebook page will also be deleted in a few weeks- I can't keep up with it, so it's not doing anything worthwhile. You are welcome to find me on Bloglovin' to follow my blog, or Instagram to see a bit more "behind the scenes" type things. I've also been having some issues with the faith.macaroni blog address lately (sending and receiving- so sorry if you've had trouble or something got lost in the internet), so you will see an alternate email up if you need to get in touch with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS