Documentation

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Caroline Howard was our wedding photographer and she currently runs CarolineRo - photographing the coolest weddings and couples. I think very highly of her as a person and of the work she does, but she already got a gushing thank you letter, so now is probably not the time. However, if you have a major event coming up, I'd get in touch. :) She took some pictures of us before we left Charleston, and it was the highlight of my day to receive them recently.


 Anything cuter than a baby belly?





Not a fan of bare feet on concrete.








Still haven't mastered the closed-mouth kiss. Still.

Proof of why Thomas and I aren't models- but this picture is so us. Margaret has hope.

 Family. The best. 
And Margaret waving good-bye.

4 comments:

  1. I heart these! I heart you guys! I heart that face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Sarah! We heart you too! :)

      Delete
  2. oh my word - these are such precious pictures!! love them! And girl - you look awesome in yellow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Our photographer really did an incredible job and we are so lucky to have them. Haha, thanks for the shirt compliment- I bought it about 30 minutes before the shoot since I hadn't done any postpartum shopping. Gotta love it!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS